The 1946 Wurlitzer 1015 is the biggest selling jukebox of all time. We've taken the looks, the lustre and the legend of the original and created our own masterpiece, packing in all our skill and expertise.
It takes 45 working hours to build one of our Nostalgia models, and it shows. A hand-formed cabinet, unique bubble tubes, aluminium speaker grill and chromed base are just some of the features. And beneath that, the capacity for 80 CDs and iPod connectivity – times have changed since the first 1015s spun 78 RPM records!
This jukebox nods affectionately to the glory years of the first 1015 models while boasting a powerful modern sound, and we're very proud of it. As our Chairman Alan Black says, “it's a dream machine!”
- 21st Century 80 disc Jukebox CD Mechanism (simplest in the world)
- Mk7 Stereo Amplifier 150w RMS per channel
- 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid range and 1 x 12" Twin cone bass speaker
- connections for up to 6 speakers
- Remote Control for home use
- 70 disc rotating display title rack
- Shuffle play facility
- Aux inputs for mic/audio
- Aux output
- Height : 1515mm (59 1/2")
- Width : 950mm (37 1/2")
- Depth : 700mm (27 1/2 ")
- Weight : 130kg
Mr Pinball is Proud to be the Australian Distributor for the Worlds Most Beautiful Classic Handcrafted Jukeboxes
Welcome to Sound Classic Jukeboxes, a division of Sound Leisure Ltd.
We're one of the few remaining traditional jukebox manufacturers in the world, and we've been hand-crafting the finest reproduction models since 1978. We're still family-owned and run, and we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our machines. In fact, we're sure you won't find a better jukebox anywhere! Here are just a few reasons why:
- our machines have the look and feel of the classic jukeboxes, from dome to chrome
- we don't believe in mass-production – all our jukeboxes are hand-made
- we only use the best materials, with quality wood and real metal finishes
- our jukeboxes incorporate the latest technology, including iPod compatibility